Blue Host Best Hosting Services
Blue host is a word press recommended website best hosting services. A big endorsement right there, we can get a 12, 24 or 36 – months package ranging from the basic plan at 2.95$ up to a full pro plan at $ 19.95 per month. All package includes a free Domain, a free site Builder, 24*7 technical support and 150 $ of ad credit for joining that you can use in Google, Bing, etc. The main difference is the site of the hosting space. With basic get a limited 50 GB that is enough for one website, one domain, limited parked domains and sub-domains and only 100 MB for mail. It had both a standard website and a heavier website that only hosted a huge amount of content but also managed a much bigger user volume. The score ranges from 75 % to 95 % of page speed. From 1 second down to just 0.55 seconds of Page load time. The support team is available for 24 hours and weekly 7 days and you will get an answer within a few minutes. Currently, Blue host over 2 million websites and relies on a support team of 750 experts.
Today’s attention is the economy. If your website takes a longer than 2.5 seconds to load – it is ok. Abandon rates affect your SEO rankings and it is a downward spiral. The contribution of slow speed depends on several factors and a major role is played by your web hosting service.
If we are not technical literate, customer support responsiveness and quality are vital. The two KPIs response here – one is time and other is expertise.
Uptime is the minutes per day in which the service is available online and making your website also available.
Hosting companies often use different type servers to manage their clients:
Shared servers – are used to host several different clients, if one has a problem others are affected.
Virtual servers – It’s a physical server that has several virtual servers inside, each allocated to different clients.
Dedicated servers – In this server one physical machine per client and these servers are the best and most expensive.
The main features may be listed as:
- You can have many main addresses or sub-addresses in the factor of Domains/ Subdomains.
- Mailing lists management – forward precisely what you want to whom which you want without having to do it one by one.
- Instant Installs – a new feature or functionality if you wish to have, just choose it and that’s it.
- Site Backup – all of your information will always be there as an archive.
- Forum Tools – meet or speak? No problem!
Bluehost merits and demerits:
To evaluate the pluses and minuses of time of Bluehost against these of the competition.
- Highly competitive price (cost versus benefit).
- Fast self-owned server farm. The technical processing and hosting IT landscape is an in-house state-of-the-art masterpiece and not sub-rented to other players.
- 1-click installs. A user-friendly platform that helps you to have resources installed and running with a single click.
- No dedicated server plans. A platform shared with other clients running on your website, you will always have. Basically, this means you can’t run highly demanding web services.
- Technical support response times are not immediate but still rank high given the price per month.
Hostgator Inc. was founded by Brent Oxley in his college dorm in 2002. The web company was ranked 21st (2008) and 239th (2009) in Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company. In 2012, Brent sold this company to Endurance International Group (EIG). The unofficial figure was $225 million.
About Hostgator, the company:
Founded in 2002 by Brent Oxley.
Services: Shared, VPS, dedicated, WordPress, and cloud hosting.
Offices in USA and Brazil.
Data centers: Houston, Texas, and Provo, UT, America (U.S.).
1. Solid hosting uptime performance, uptime > 99.99%.
2. Fast server, TTFB below 50ms for United States users and rated A at Bitcatcha speed test.
3. Special discount – Signup price is ~45% cheaper for first time users.
4. Free site migration for new customers.
5. Good customer service – comprehensive support documentation, users forum, and 24×7 support.
6. Most popular hosting among bloggers based on our 2014 and 2016 survey.
1. Unlimited hosting is limited by server constraints.
2. Occasionally long wait time for live chat support.
3. Expensive renewal fees.
4. Overpriced Website Builders.
Plans, Pricing, and Other Quick Facts:
Like their shared hosting, Hostgator Cloud Hosting comes in three different plans such as Hatchling Cloud, Baby Cloud, and Business Cloud.
|Features Hatchling Cloud Baby Cloud Business Cloud|
|Domain 1 Unlimited Unlimited|
|Bandwidth Unmetered Unmetered Unmetered|
|CPU Capacity 2 Cores 4 Cores 6 Cores|
|Memory Capacity 2 GB 4 GB 6 GB|
|Signup Price (24mo)* $6.95/mo $8.95/m $10.95/m|
|Signup Price (36mo)* $4.95/mo $7.95/m $9.95/m|
|Trial Period 45 days 45 days 45 days|
Hostgator SiteLock and CodeGuard Backup:
Various upgrades and built-in features Hostgator offers in their hosting plans.
For example, you can purchase SiteLock ($19.99 in a year) and CodeGuard ($19.95/in a year) when you checkout at Hostgator. These two features are relatively cheaper and convenient for customers who are looking for affordable business hosting with basic site protection.
More quick facts on Hostgator Plans & Business:
# Hostgator servers are located for the United States only. For advanced users, you’ll need a CDN to reduce latency.
# Hostgator does not support NGINX and HTTP/2 at this point of writing.
# Cloud Hosting Plans come with a performance dashboard that provides a quick view of server resources, site global reach, and uptime.
# Hostgator Business Plans come with free Positive SSL, which is backed by $10K warranty and provides a TrustLogo Site Seal to display on your site.
# Hostgator now offers WordPress Cloud Hosting a hosting plan which is focused on serving WordPress sites. Start Plan starts at $5.95/mo.
# Sites hosted on Hostgator Cloud load faster partly due to Hostgator’s custom-built caching machine.
SiteGround.com is mentioned by many different blogs and forums. It is also officially mentioned by WordPress.org, Joomla and Drupal. SiteGround takes total 800,000 domain names worldwide, like as the United States, Europe, and even Asia.
Instead of exploitation ready-made software system solutions, SiteGround prefers in-house crafted solutions to make sure high-quality hosting experience.
#Their platform is made on Linux containers that give nice stability in times of surprising traffic spikes.
# SiteGround was the primary hosting supplier that introduced the account isolation technology for consumer security.
# They designed their own proactive server observance system that monitors their servers every 0.5 seconds and additionally proactively fixes any issues while not human intervention, therefore making the certain superb period of time.
Over 230 people at SiteGround are engaged with client support solely to create positive shoppers are taken excellent care of and support is provided in 3 languages – English, Spanish and Italian. SiteGround provides support for well on the far side solely hosting connected problems – their reps facilitate with CMS queries still. The official consumer survey results discharged by SiteGround annually show that their consumer satisfaction rate is consistently scored over 96. (2014, 2015, 2016).
SiteGround Pricing, Hosting Plans & Quick Facts:
Here’s a fast summation of the hosting plans offered by SiteGround:
# The StartUp set up: This plan prices $3.95 per month, will host one web site and is appropriate for newbies who are simply beginning with their web site. will handle up to 10,000 distinctive visits per month.
# The GrowBig set up: This plan prices $5.95 per month and will host multiple websites and this set up can handle up to 25,000 visits per month.
# Their GoGeek set up: This plan prices $11.95 per month which might host multiple websites and offers even extra space, will handle up to 100,000 visits per month.